15 Days 80 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher Training
Yin Yoga is the ideal complement to our Yang orientated life and helps us to get back in balance.
In Yin Yoga we hold gentle poses for a longer period of time to work also on our joints, bones, ligaments and fascias unlike Yang Yoga where the focus is just on muscles.
Due to the long duration of holding the poses, we also go deep not only on a physical, but also on a mental level and can therefore do lots of introspection and inner study through the Yin Yoga practice.
Yin Yoga is connected to the Chinese Energy system of meridians. In Yin Yoga we work in different meridians and organs to balance the energy flow and release emotional blockages.
We purposely put this Course in the time of Christmas and New Year, so that you can combine the change of the year with lots of inner work with Your Self.
The Last 4 days we will explore some more of Kerala and get some Holiday feeling while staying in beautiful Resorts in the Backwaters and at the beach.
In this course you will learn:
- Yin and Yang Theory
- Yin Yoga Theory
- Chinese Meridian and Organ Theory with relation to emotions and physical diseases
- Yin Yoga poses, names, cuing, adjustments
- Yin Yoga and props
- Teaching Methodology of Yin Yoga
This course is for:
- Yoga teachers who want to get educated in teaching Yin Yoga
- students interested in Yin Yoga
- For Yoga Alliance registered Yoga teachers who want to get certified Continuing Education Hours
- for everyone longing for a relaxing Yoga Retreat in India during Christmas and New Year with Focus on Yin Yoga
Our Yoga Camp in Kerala is situated among tea and spice plantations in the Western ghats near a village called Suryanelli. It is a very remote place, away from the mainstream tourist places and just perfect for a relaxing Yoga stay.
Surrounded by hills and near a lake, this place has many attractions and activities near by.
There will be a morning and afternoon Yin and Yang Yoga (for balance) and Meditation classes accompanied by lectures and workshops during the day. In the evening we will enjoy Kirtan Singing, Satsang, small lectures or Meditation.
The Camp is simple, but beautiful. We will stay in comfortable and spacious tents with beds.
Showers and bathrooms are common with Hot water facility.
The Camping team will provide us with fresh and tasty vegetarian food 3 times a day, and fresh herbal tea and drinking water throughout the day. A massage therapist is located at the camp for daily optional massages.
The last 3 days of the retreat we take you to the beautiful Channels of the backwaters for some Kayaking and to a luxurious Ayurveda Beach Resort, so that you can completely relax, before you travel back home.
We will offer a Christmas and New Year Retreat from 18.12.2021-01.02.22 with Special Christmas and New Year Celebration
Day 1 Arrival in Cochin and direct transfer to the Camp (5 hours)
We will provide you a hotel room near the airport to then take the drive to the Camp. Upon arrival we will settle into the tents, freshen up and enjoy our first Yoga class in the afternoon, followed by a welcome dinner with Camp Fire and Mantra Chanting.
Day 2 -11 Yin Yoga Course
7:30-9:00 Yoga class (Alternating Yin or Yang)
10:00-13:00 lectures, workshops on Yin Yoga
14:00-15:00 Rest, Massages, Self Study
15:00-16:00 Lecture, Workshop
16:30-18:00 Yoga class (alternating Yin or Yang Yoga)
20:00 Evening Program
Last day Graduation Ceremony in the Evening
Day 12 Transfer to the backwaters (5 hours) and Kayak tour, stay in Paloma Resort
We leave the Camp and begin the 3 days Mini-Deluxe Holiday
After a 5 hour transfer we will reach the Backwaters, a huge channel system near the Arabian sea.
We check into the luxurious Resort. After Lunch we will enjoy a small 2 hour Kayak Tour through the channels to experience the local life and the amazing landscape.
In the evening you can take an Ayurveda Treatment or join a Yoga session with us.
Day 13 and 14 Marari Beach Resort
2 Days of pure relaxation and luxury awaits us at the The Marari Beach Resort, situated at the beautiful beach. Enjoy 2 Yoga classes daily.
A surprise New Year Dinner Party awaits you.
Day 15 Transfer (2 hours) to Airport and departure home
- 11 nights in Camp with full board
- 1 night in Paloma Resort with breakfast
- 2 nights Marari beach Resort with breakfast and Special Near Year Celebration
- all transportation
- 2 weeks 80 Hour Yoga teacher Training course certified with Yoga Alliance with Course Material
- certificate (continuing education hours with Yoga Alliance)
- International Flight
- not mentioned meals
Fixed Group Departure
Price per person: 1850 € (4-16 Participants) 300 € Single room Supplement charge
YACEP (Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider), Course Facilitator and Yoga Teacher: Sudha Mukti
Sudha Mukti, a trained Yin Yoga teacher will coordinate all your classes, theory and practical session. Additionally she will be teaching morning meditation together with her Co- teacher Noor.
What to bring
- comfortable Yoga clothes (Tops, shorts and leggings possible
- one Set loose and light clothes (knee and shoulder covered)
- one schal or scarf
- some nice dresses for the New Year Party and Resorts
- bathing suits
- some warm layers for cool evenings
- walking shoes
- small backpack
- sun glasses
- toiletries (sun lotion) and small medical kit
- passport (copy), credit or ATM card, some cash in your currency (ca 50-100 €),
- mobile phone, camera, charger (no adapter), maybe laptop
- notebook, writing material
- lots of curiosity and excitement